Prairie Soap Shack
Relax Bath Tea With Wild Flowers
Regular price $25.00
Wildcrafted wildflowers from the Prairies
All-Natural, Toxin-free, handmade
- Directions: Fill reusable tea bag full and hang from faucet while pouring a hot bath. Then place bag in bath water and soak for 20 minutes enjoying this relaxing aromatherapy and skin-loving benefits of wild & natural herbs.
- Ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Pink Salt), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) flower*, Avena Sativa (Oat)*, Monarda Fistulosa (Bergamot) flower*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Tapioca Starch, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil *Wildcrafted
- Caution: Do not use if pregnant and consult with your physician if any medical conditions are present.
- Epsom Salts contain magnesium which is important for maintaining a healthy nervous system. Pink Himalayan salts contain trace minerals which help to relax and provide relief to sore muscles, relaxes and calms, & aids in relieving skin irritations. Dead Sea Salts contain high levels of minerals which aid in healing skin irritations & detoxify the body.
- Wild Oats were harvested at the milky stage to benefit from the skin loving properties it contains. Oats are fantastic at relieving all sorts of rashes and skin irritations.
- Lavender & Clary Sage essential oil together are heart opening, emotionally sedating and balancing, and soul nourishing