Our goal is to reconnect people with nature and increase awareness of local plant life and how we can comfortably incorporate it into our everyday lives. We care deeply about natural skin care & living, minimalism & traditional practices. Our products are zero-waste with only recyclable packaging, with one bar of soap being able to replace many bottles in your shower. We care what we use on and in our bodies and strive to create healthy & toxin-free products for you and your family. We hope to help evoke an appetite for this lifestyle, a deeper awareness and appreciation for nature and the threads that connect us all within it.
We make soap, balms & salves with the same techniques as thousands of years ago. We only use the highest quality oils and ensure our products are free from synthetic fragrances and artificial colours. We source local ingredients and are often outside wildcrafting plants, herbs and resin or growing herbs in our organic garden to create beautiful, useful & unique products. Using passed down knowledge, reference books and herbalism training, we turn ancient practices into our modern way of life. We hope to inspire you to get in touch with nature and live more mindful, conscious, healthy and happy!
A little more about us… we have been married for ten years and have two little boys. Interests are travel and culture, all things handmade, fermenting, rural life, country cooking, canoeing, the Beatles & yoga. Much inspiration comes from long talks with my mom and lessons learned from my grandmother.
Thanks for being here,
where to find us
Stockist Locations in Alberta, Canada
- Laurie's Vintage Creations & Home Decor in Viking, Alberta
The Rusty Daisy Gift Co. in Daysland, Alberta
Rural Root Collective in Killam (located inside Status Hair Salon)
- Jody's Pantry in Sedgewick
- Home Hardware in Killam (Our Bulk Laundry Soap Only)
- Wanderlust Boutique & General Store in Drumheller, Alberta
where we will be
- Instagram & Facebook & Pintrest
- No planned markets or pop up shops at this time
We are conscious of using environmentally friendly packaging on our products. Our soaps are wrapped in recyclable paper or cardboard. Our bath teas & balms use glass jars or cardboard tubes. We all need to do our part in saving the environment and reducing our plastic waste.
- Certificate from the Herbal Academy on Introductory Herbal Studies
- Botanical Skin Care Course from the Herbal Academy
- Foraging Course from the Herbal Academy
- Currently enrolled in Intermediate Herbal Studies with the Herbal Academy
- Diploma for Licensed Practical Nurse
- Columnist for Trailblaz.her Magazine