Pine Resin Salve *Antibacterial*
Pine Resin Salve
• All-Natural & pure resin hand-harvested off Pine trees in Alberta
• Infused in olive oil
• Antibacterial properties and appropriate for minor cuts, scrapes, sores, scabs
• Warming effect & increases circulation where applied
• Drawing properties and useful for splinters. Apply and cover over splinter, after 24 hours the splinter should emerge
• Traditional use of chest decongestant & pain relief to achy muscles & joints
• Amazing natural pine scent 1 oz tin containers
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pinus (Pine) Resin, Cera Alba (Beeswax)
Did you know? The pine tree produces the resin as a protective agent to heal itself when damage is present. Hence why the resin is packed with antibacterial properties, it flushes the resin towards an injury and can flush and seal the wound to protect itself from invaders. So when we harvest the resin, we are careful not to take too much as the tree needs it to stay healthy.
Disclaimer: this is not intended to replace medical treatment or advice. Use at your own judgement and discontinue if any irritation occurs. Not FDA approved.